Jet Plasma aftercare instructions
Please follow these instructions immediately after your Jet Plasma treatment;
- Following your treatment due to the channels in the skin being open, it is important that nothing is applied to your skin for 12 hours other than what was applied immediately after your treatment.
- No make-up should be worn on the skin for 12 HOURS after the treatment.
- No exercise, sauna, steam room for 12 hours.
- Don’t forget to schedule your next session! Sessions can be scheduled 48-72 hrs apart up to 1 week.
- After 12 hours, you can resume your normal skincare routine. Don’t forget your sunscreen (100% mineral sunscreen recommended preferably with 20% zinc oxide). Some brands we recommend: EltaMD mineral sunscreen, Super Goop, MyChelle Sunshield SPF 30 tinted or SPF50 untinted.
- Drink lots of pure filtered water to stay hydrated. Oral hyaluronic acid supplements, Vit C, and Collagen powder can also be used to help stimulate collagen and keep skin at its best. (Consult with your doctor if you have allergies or health conditions before taking any supplements.)
- For best results use high quality skin products after your treatment. We recommend a stem cell product by NeoGenesis called Recovery and Intensive Moisturizer (for normal to dry skin) or Light Moisturizer (for normal to oily skin) for post-treatment care.
biorepeel aftercare instructions
Please follow these instructions immediately after your BioRePeel treatment:
- No Retin-A, Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA) for 5-7 days before/after your peel
- Avoid non-mineral based sunscreen and make up until skin is healed and intact (3-7 days)
- Avoid laser hair removal, waxing, sunbeds, swimming and sauna for 7 days.
- If you combined this treatment with Jet Plasma, follow the aftercare instructions for Jet Plasma in addition to BioRePeel instructions
- Use the BioReHydra Serum and BioReLift Cream or a hydrating serum/cream 1-2 times per day to keep your skin hydrated and for best results.
- Use a 100% mineral based sunscreen, preferably 20% zinc oxide. Schedule your next session for 7-10 days out, or 14 days if you have sensitive skin.